Voting

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Frairy Peak

June 2009


This is the highest peak on Antelope Island. It was a perfect day and Tagg was great. He smiled or snoozed the whole way--which was 6-8 miles round trip (I don't remember exactly which).

It was the perfect day until we got eaten alive by bugs just at the very top. We couldn't enjoy the view for very long cause they were in my hair and eyes and every where.
Tagg doesn't look very comfortable, but he was actually really happy. We did need a new backpack though.

8 comments:

  1. Its so good to see you've posted again! I can't believe how big Tagg is! Sounds like an awesome summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are doing well! Isn't that a fun hike? It looks like you have had a fun summer! The red rock relay looks awesome! It was fun to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Tagg is, he's so cute! Looks like you guys have been having fun, great job on the race!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tagg is on his way to being a great hiker! Nasty bugs can ruin even the best view! I love the new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mer, it's so good to see some updates of you guys! You little man is getting big. Did you hear we are expecting round two in February? Another little girl. I hope that you guys are doing and do miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mer - I'm glad to see that you haven't fallen off of the edge of the blogging world. You know that you are hard core for running the Red Rock Relay, right? You guys will have to come up and visit if this baby ever gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE to be able to see you girls!!! We'll be there from the 23rd through the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete