Voting

Monday, September 8, 2008

Random Pics of Tag

What would it be like not to be able to touch your hands over your head??? (6 weeks old)


The other day Tag looked at his fist long and hard...until it flew into his face. How funny these uncoordinated little babies are! (5 weeks old)


Natalie got Tag and Linc matching jammies--Thanks Nat! (4 weeks old)


I put Tag in his boppie pillow to hang out, but I realized he needed a burp cloth under his head. Once that was in place I realized he needed a blanket to keep warm. And of coarse he needed his bib over the blanket...Before long this is what was left of baby Tag! If you give a mouse a cookie, right?

He puts up with me...





Tag has his Dad's feet.
Tag at 3 weeks old loves bath time.

15 comments:

  1. Hey! I happened across your blog and its so good to see you are doing so well. What a cute baby you have! I hope we can keep in touch.

    -Lacey

    www.daveandlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the head picture. He's really growing up fast and doing a good job of being cute. We really enjoyed the spread at his blessing (finished off the chicken salad for dinner last night, thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pine Creek was amazing! You will have to find another time to go! I am sure having a baby was worth missing it though! Thats awesome you guys like doing those things too! Anyway my email address is laceybadger@hotmail.com. Email me and I can give you my phone number and stuff!
    -Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You need to post more often! Don't let a month go by where we can't see pictures pf the little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag is so adorable, those pics are all so cute! Wish I could see him in person and I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of him in your boppy! Ha, that is funny stuff! what a handsome little man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH ya and the jammies turned out adorable!! I will have to post a pic with linc in them too! They are his new favorites, or I guess I should say my new favorites. LIncoln is finally able to touch his hands on his head, he is becoming more normal...Also, I love what you've done with the blog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you guys have a blog - I'm so happy now I can see your cute baby! We have a blog also, so you guys can see our cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posting notice that we stopped by to peak at our handsome little grandbaby. Thank you for taking the time to blog. We thought of you on Sunday...come to think of it we think of you everyday. See you all in just 6 short days!!! Much love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Look how fast he's growing! I can't wait to bring Macie up to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Mer-dith! Just call me blog stalker. I'm so glad I found your blog so I could see your cute son! He's just a little younger than our little guy: www.incasewedontseeyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mer! He is so adorable!! I ran across your blog after seeing Aubrey's. I'm so sad I haven't been able to come see your cute little Tag yet, but I'm so glad to finally see pics! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He really is such a cute little guy. We're postponing our bbq just so we can meet Tag....really what good would a get together be without you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for letting me watch him. I loved every minute of it! What an awesome kid, what awesome parents. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is so so cute!! I love the one of him in the boppy.

    ReplyDelete