For Every Season of Life
There is Something to Celebrate
Voting
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Tag Can Laugh!
Before today Tag has put out some random squeaks, chuckles and giggles, but they were never consistent enough to catch on camera until I got this clip. I just think it is so dang cute!
OK, I have a bone to pick with you---why the heck don't you post pictures of him more often??? I was just thinking today that you rarely post, and with a new baby, and CA relatives that want to see! Come on now!
That is so cute!! It's been so long since I have last seen him. We need to get together sometime so we can see the little guy. I'm sure Madi would love to see him too. He's tough enough to play with her now, right? And I agree with Shannon, you need to post more pictures of him. He changes so fast!
What a doll! I swear, they should can baby laughs and give them to people with depression. How can you not feel all sunny inside when you hear that!? p.s. My dogs came running when they heard that because they thought I had a squeaky toy...
Mer that is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteOK, I have a bone to pick with you---why the heck don't you post pictures of him more often??? I was just thinking today that you rarely post, and with a new baby, and CA relatives that want to see! Come on now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stud - that is so dang cute! Good thing you got that on camera!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! It's been so long since I have last seen him. We need to get together sometime so we can see the little guy. I'm sure Madi would love to see him too. He's tough enough to play with her now, right? And I agree with Shannon, you need to post more pictures of him. He changes so fast!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love what babies find funny? I wonder what goes on in that little brain...
ReplyDeleteMeredith, congrats to you! What a cutie! You can't help but laugh yourself when you hear baby laughter :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! I swear, they should can baby laughs and give them to people with depression. How can you not feel all sunny inside when you hear that!?
ReplyDeletep.s.
My dogs came running when they heard that because they thought I had a squeaky toy...