Voting

Monday, October 20, 2008

I got Husband Tagged!

1. What is his name? Tyson Douglas Kelley
2. Who eats more? Are you kidding? Have you seen him eat?! He calls it a talent that he can fit that much food in his stomach.
3. Who said I love you first? He said Te Amo because he thought I wouldn’t know what it means. I played along.
4. Who is taller? He is.
5. Who is smarter? Him…um, don’t tell him I told you that.
6. Who is more sensitive? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him shed a tear, so definitely me.
7.Who does the laundry? Me! I can’t afford to keep buying new clothes to replace the ones that get shrunk when he does.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you look at the bed, me.
9. Who pays the bills? Whoever gets to it first.
10. Who cooks more? Me. I can’t eat Ramen Noodles every day…actually, ever.
11. What meals do you cook together? He’s nice enough to help with anything when time gets tight.
12. Who is more stubborn? I say he is and he says I am…so uh…
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am usually wrong, so it better be me.
14. Who has more siblings? Me. 14 vs 3
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He wears them, but I pick them out.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything. We are such good friends. We especially enjoy skiing, mountain biking, and hiking together.
17. Who eats more sweets? It’s a toss-up.
18. Guilty pleasures? He would probably say his guilty pleasure is spending hours on his RC airplanes.
19. How did you meet? Blind Date (Ironically, completely unrelated he had asked a mutual friend for my number earlier that day and just hadn’t called yet.)
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me to go Mountain Biking up Green Canyon in Logan a few days after the blind date.
21. Who kissed who first? I kissed him on the cheek first. He kissed me while watching the sunset on a snowmobile.
22. Who proposed? He did. It was great.
23. His best features? I noticed his strong jaw on our first date. Now I love the way he smiles at me.
24. What is his greatest quality? It’s so hard to pick just one. He is amazing. He is unconditionally patient, loving and forgiving. He is intelligent and works hard. He makes me laugh. He loves the outdoors. He is trustworthy and dependable. I love love love him!
I Tag Aubrey Jeppson, Gina Tippets, and Stacy Carroll

1 comment:

  1. I love that he wears the pants that you pick out. I would say that that is probably true for my relationship too.

    ReplyDelete